Pretty Toes in Vancouver
Warm weather is here Vancouver! It is time to bring out our sandals and flip flops! Unfortunately, I am not one of the lucky ones to be born with pretty, soft feet and so I am in desperate need of foot pampering! I do not have the time nor the patience to give myself a decent pedicure at home and so I like to treat myself at a nail spa. One of my favourite places to go to is Yaletown Nails Spa. Here is why:
1. I am always greeted with a smile when I arrive.
2. It is easy to make an appointment over the phone as they always answer it! Drop ins are welcomed and easily accommodated as they have lots of chairs and staff.
3. Very reasonably priced
4. Color selection is awesome! Pink is my favourite and I have never seen so many to choose from!
5. They have massage chairs. So relaxing!
6. All the technicians that I have had are friendly, professional and seem to have alot of experience. They do not indulge in small talk which I like.
7. They use a razor on the heels which I need! But, I appreciate that they always ask before using.
8. Their foot massages are relaxing.
9. They welcome you to stay as long as needed for polish drying and always use a quick dry spray at the end. My polish always lasts a long time.
10. Love the windows ( every chair has a view and people watching in Yaletown is great!), Love the bright, large space.
11. Every time I have visited this salon, it is clean and hygiene seems to be very important.
12. I do not live in the Yaletown area so this salon is definitely a destination spot for me. I usually make an afternoon of it and pair my pedi with lunch. There are so many excellent restaurants to choose from and the Yaletown atmosphere is buzzing and very European which I like. A perfect outing to do with a friend or group of friends.